Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9th, 2011

Dear Family,

Hey everyone!  How was the airport with Brad today?  If he is like me than he was completely in shock the whole time.  Who cried more?


I'm so excited for Brad.  These next two months will be very important for him.  Brad, the MTC is awesome.  Your experience will be a little bit different than mine but the spirit is the same.  How did you feel after the large group meeting on the first day?  When we sang 'Praise to the Man' I felt the spirit hit me like a wave passing from the left to the right side of the room and I couldn't sing anymore, because I was just crying.


This last week was awesome! We had the baptism of Oriana, and because of her we will have two more baptisms here in about two weeks.  We are trying to talk to everyone we pass on the street and find these people to baptize. 


We had three lessons yesterday that were super special.  It had been a long time since I felt the spirit so strongly in the first vision.  Two lesson where with older couples and one with a bunch of youngins.  In both the lessons the same thing happened, right when I started to teach the first vision the spirit went straight to the peoples hearts and you could tell that they felt something because they sat up straight in their chairs and took a few glances around or started to look at their goose bumps.  That was something so special for me.  I had been praying for an experience like that and I felt so happy that I could feel like a tool in the Lord's hand in those sacred minutes.


Brad is gunna love this experience.  And Jess better get ready for it because he's next!


I love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Romm (the one in Brazil)

No comments:

Post a Comment