Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Brad and Mom!

Brad you must be stoked to be driving again, Mom too. I hope you enjoy PF Chang's you flippin losers lol. Brincadeira, I'm just kiddin. So is it starting to get warm up there yet? The weather here has serious mood swings, I put on a sweater and sunblock in the morning. I smell like a pool. Like all the time. Its fantastic! haha lil nacho reference for yall. Mom the Elders quorum leader is begging me for an English Mormon Doctrine book, I dunno how easy they are to find or how much but I promised him I'd ask you about one, he said he'd give me the money for it. idk. And yes I got the email that Lane knows Mosiah, that's way cool! We had and Zone conference this week and it was way cool. Such good food. And the AP that's leaving at the end of this transfer spoke. He's so amazing, its hard to believe he was ever a greeny. He talked about the beginning of his mission and he was having the same problems that I am experiencing. That gave me a lot of hope for the future because I could see how strong he became because of those trials. Yesterday my companion decided he was going to test me. He did a division with this other companionship and left me in the area to find all the appointments and teach all the lessons with another missionary. He likes to pull that junk on me lol. Last week I only slept in my bed 3 times because we kept doing divisions. So this last little while I was needing some inspiration lol. Then I got a package! That was sooo awesome! I love the pictures you sent me! So hilarious. My companion thinks me and my brothers are crazy I think. Which is a fairly accurate conclusion. Well I'm a little short on time but I want to share a quote that I found right when I needed it by Gordon B Hinckley "Have the kind of faith that moves one to get on his knees and plead with the Lord, and then get on his feet and go to work." I love you guys, have a happy birthday Mom and Brad!

Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment