Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"tie-tan-line"

Hey Family,

Well this last week flew by compared to the week before.  We started working in another area because we were kinda sick of being rejected by the same people and we didn't really feel like it was the place we should be working.  We moved our focus to another area and we've already met some awesome people.  I love teaching about the restoration.  Its so awesome.  And I think we are starting to learn how to get in houses better too.  We just give a big ol' smile complimented with a strange accent =P
Its officially become hot.  I've already gotten started on a pretty sweet missionary tan.  The "tie-tan-line" hasn't taken full glory yet but I'm hopeful for the end of the month. 

I hope everything is going well at home, stay strong and stay happy.  Its tough but very do-able.  I love you!!

Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment