Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Monday, October 10, 2011

October 5th, 2011

Hola Família,

I love conference.  These talks were so helpful to so many of our investigators.  There were so many authorities that spoke about missionary work and the Book of Mormon.  I loved the talk by Elder Holland.  That was the most motivating priesthood session I've seen yet.  Things definitely are getting near the end. 

I love to hear the testimonies of all the speakers at conference, I always get stoked to bear my own testimony to anything that moves.

The spirit was so strong. You know that feeling that you get when you just are happy.  You feel like it's possible to succeed and you have a peaceful and calm feeling towards the future.  I like that feeling and i like helping others feel that. 

Well I haven't got a lot of time today, but I love you all, have a great week listen to some conference!

Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment