Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

October 19th, 2011

Mom, Dad, and Family,

How is everyone doing?  This last week flew by and at the same time was a million years.  I know that doesn't make any sense but just pretend you know what I'm sayin.  Lots of things to do with what appears to be an ever shrinking space time.  It's a good thing my companion is who he is because i think without him I'd be completely nuts by now haha.

I'm convinced that my companion has some kind of chemical imbalance in his brain.  I've been trying to keep track of the symptoms to make an accurate diagnosis but its been difficult.  Imagine someone that is bipolar but that never goes on a low.  He's running on 110% overdrive all the time haha.  He's super funny.  And he is learning English and actually speaks fluently already.  So we just walk around and sometimes he just randomly starts scream/singing primary hymns like popcorn popping on the apricot tree.  And since i don't want him to look like a wierdo by himself i start singing also.

We have found some really awesome people lately too.  We found a family that is legally married with two kids who all accepted baptismal dates and another young college student who is super smart.  We are seeking out the families in our area with all that we've got.  I want to baptize another family here before i leave so its getting intense.

Curitiba is very different from Paranaguá.  I've noticed that everyone here just wants to fight us.  I've never used the Book of Mormon so much in my life. 

Today we are going to the temple, I'm stoked!  Alright i have to go, man i need to plan better what I'm going to write.  My brain is like a blender put on high and being rolled down the stairs!

Love you all !!
Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment