Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

October 26th, 2011

Olá Family,


This last week was pretty intense.  I had to give a talk in sacrament meeting this week.  It was interesting because I didn't have any time at all to prepare during this week so it was weak sauce.  I just followed the spirit and it turned out okay I suppose.  I'm getting used to this whole 'on the spot' recruiting deal.  Sometimes we don't even know what we are going to do but when called upon its go time.  I think that maybe that is why scouting is so important.  It teaches the physical principle of always being prepared and then we go on a mission to learn the spiritual side of the importance of always being prepared.  I've been learning how to treasure up many things in my mind because we never know what we'll need.
It's almost Halloween!  It's not a very popular Holiday here in Brazil. 


How is everyone doing?  Brad, you have to send me a copy of your talk, I wanna read it.  I've been telling everyone my brother is going to the Philippines.  When they ask where it is located I tell them that it is right next to the ends of the earth.  Partly because I don't really remember where it is.  Close to Thailand and Japan and the ocean right?  I don't even know.


Well i love you all and hope you have a great week and a happy Halloween!  Choose the Right!
Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment