Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Manly Missionary Man

Family,

Yea my foot is all better, that was like 3 months ago, i don't know how i walked with that ha ha, I think I just dug deep and used all the manliness I'd gathered up during 20 years of life; its a good thing it healed fast.
 
So everything is just fine in good ol' JD Mercúrio.  My comp is still funny after 5 weeks so that's a good sign ha ha.  Our investigators refuse to go to church, so until we get them there it sorta becomes a waiting game.  Do we have missionaries in our ward?  If so, tell Jesse and Brad to ask them who they are teaching that is a teenager then have Brad go invite them to go to church and promise to pick them up and drop them off.  Going to church for the first time is such a scary experience for these people and the chance only comes around once a week. 

Well I haven't got much to update at the moment...I ran out of gellac.  That was a sad day.  Ask Shell if she can come to Brazil to teach people how to cut my hair ha ha.  Alright, tchau, love you!!
Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment