Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Elder Askins

Mom,

Dude you totally burned me lol.  I would just like it to go on record that I stayed away from girls as a personal choice and not because I wasn't attracted to them.  Just to clear up any confusion on the matter. lol.
Life is good, it keeps on going.  Yesterday and today we did a division and I stayed with Elder Askins, he's from Arizona, it was pretty fun so we must have done it wrong because we are both noobs.  He only has 5 months.  He's so funny.  He doesn't speak Portuguese yet but he just talks and talks and talks, he just loves people haha.  I learned a ton from him in just one day.  And wow what a bummer, I had something I wanted to ask but I forgot. 

How are the boys doing in football?  I hope they are holding up the reputation that Romm boys have for being absolute tanks, minus the first born. (*note from editor: he is talking about the first born son. Not his amazing sister Sarah lol.)

Well my time already passed so until next week!  tchau!  love you!
Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment