Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pack of Hungry Lions

Well you don't have to worry about me being fed and warm anymore mom. Its sooo hot and not even a pack hungry lions could get between me and my pizza. That may seem like a bit sarcastic, but oh no, how true it really is.

Oh and yes, I've had a lot of opportunities to give blessings already. Its funny, people could easily call their home teachers or ask the bishop to give them but everyone considers missionary blessings like extra strength or something haha.

We had a General Authority speak to us yesterday, it was so awesome. I don't know how to spell his name but he's an area 70 here in Brazil. He helped us get "the big picture" of missionary work and how important it is that we do all we can. Put a little fire back in the work. Then he said he wanted to visit each one of our houses. Fire Extinguished.

So my comp is from the south of Brazil, apparently where all the hilarious people live. It's so funny, he talks just like the nacho's skinny fighting partner, we have some good laughs. He only has 5 more months and he is flipping out. He's afraid to go home lol. He asks me everyday if I think the president will let him stay another year because he got ripped off, he says this year went by too fast.

Things are starting to roll again, we found some good people to teach and they are showing real desire and making and keeping commitments. And I think we have a baptism this Saturday; I asked her how we could know which church of all the churches is true, and she said the church of the Mormons. Hmmm good answer I said lol haha.

Well love you and good luck with the flu wait until you stop vomiting before you send me a letter aye? =P

Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment