Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

English?!

Hey Mom,

Congrats on the new job! I'm stoked for you.  I hope Clark and Gordão are giving you a good workout.  I need to find a workout that doesn't involve so much physical movement then things will be just perfect. 

So the area is good.  Things are going slow but we keep finding good people, eventually the testimony will stick on one of them.  We are gunna baptize a young couple after they get married.  We are pretty stoked about that.

Oh and its official, I have forgotten the spoken English language.  You guys will get a good laugh this Christmas.  My companion gets a good laugh now and then when I try to speak English to him but have to stop and ask what the English version of a word is.  My zone leader was trying to ask me questions about English this week but after about 10 minutes of doubting my answers about the grammar rules I was passing to him he decided to ask a different American.  Good choice. 

Well I hope everything is going well at home.  The days are growing longer and hotter here so it must be summer time.  I'm looking forward to some good constant weather lol.  Alright I got to go but I love you and have a great week!!!
Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment