Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Friday, July 22, 2011

July 13, 2011

Dear Family,


It was so great to get all your e-mails! Thanks for remembering me! Holy smokes!! Taglog! I don't have a clue what that sounds like. The philipines will be and awesome experience, half the mission was waiting to know where Brad was going. I really hoped he would come here but the will of the Lord definitely trumps me.

This last week has been absolutely amazing. It seems like the work has done a 180 degree turn and now we are just doing awesomely. Yesterday was one of the best days i've had on my mission, it was a great birthday! We received about 9 references from the members this last week and they are all awesome people with real desire and potential and now we have a lot of hope. And it seems like the only thing that changed was our attitude, we just decided to have faith and then boom, instant blessings. I know it was because of the prayers of my family too, this was the first thing that came to my mind when these miracles started unfolding, so thank you! (keep it up!) =P

So today i cut my hair. The lady didn't blend the ridge. Shel knows how that makes me feel. When i got home i went to the bathroom and use a gillete razor and some cheep scizzors and i cut my own hair, and it actually worked out! I took some pics of it haha. My companion was laughing pretty hard. I guess i'm not 100% cured of my ocd but we're gettin there...
I saw some pretty sweet pics of waterslides and a super dark Bradley, i call fake tan!

Looks like a lot of fun! Did you guys film Brad opening his call? I'm so stoked for you Brad! You're the Man! I'm sure all those little people over there are love to have their very own giant! You may become more popular than you expect haha.


Well i love you all sooo much, thanks for all you guys do!

Have a great week!

Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment