Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Friday, July 22, 2011

July 20, 20011

Hey family!


So I got transfered this time. The Campo Comprido chapter of my mission is closed and now im in Paranaguá. A city a little east of Curitiba that is on the coast. Its pretty cool so far. The familiar smell of low-tide is pretty comforting =P I also met an Elder today that was in the mtc with Elder Trevor Lott! That was pretty cool too. Here its a lot hotter than Curitiba they tell me and so far it's true. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be my last área because Paranaguá is known as 'the place where zone leaders die.' I'm excited, my new comp is at the very end of his mission and he is super set on ending with honor so it's gunna be great. Elder Brown from Georgia. He's the Man.

Well I dont have very much to say about the people or the area yet because i've been here for about five hours but it looks like we have a lot to do and little time left to do it so we're gunna be pretty busy.

How are you guys? How has Brad done in his last couple competitions? I heard from one of the Elders say that when his buddy got home he had a brother in the mtc and the President of the mtc let him go and talk to him for like 45 minutes, maybe i can do that with Brad before he gets shipped off to the far places of the Earth. =]
Alright well, have a great week everybody. Pray for me so i can have the energy i need to keep up with this guy over here! haha!
Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment