Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August 3, 2011

Family,

Yea I'm still a ZL.  I personally think that Pres. put me with Elder Brown in hopes that all his knowledge and work ethic doesn't end when he dies.  Its a bit of pressure but I'm down. 

We have been playin basketball lately on wed. mornings.  Today was the second time we went, and it was pretty fun.  I don't know if this rim is regulation but the two hand slam is still happenin.  At least two times...then it dies as my legs lose all force.

This last week went by so fast.  We baptised again, that was sweet.  But it rained a bunch and the rain makes missionary work complicated.  People don't usually like to stop and talk to us.  It was pretty funny though because my companion has zero shame and talks to whatever moves which usually ends of bringing about some funny stories and awesome experiences.  We started talking to this drunk guy with a huge back pack then all of a sudden the cops came swooping in and took his butt to the ground out of no where.  I just put my hands up and started walking away.  My whole life flashed before my eyes.  I think we helped bust a drug dealer that day.

I hope Jess is leaving some fish in the water for me.  That was a nice walleye, but I think that mine was bigger....yep, ya it was.

How is Brad doin?  I haven't heard from him in a while.  Is he gettin stoked for the mission?  I'm getting pretty excited for him. 

Well I love you guys, have a great week and be happy!

Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment