Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Field

Hey everyone, I'm out in the field now and its the real deal. My trainer is Elder Gomez, if you think that sounds like a brazilian you would be correct, if you think that he speaks English you would be wrong. Its very interesting lol...I dont know how I'm going to do this right now. We flew in yesterday and right before we left a bunch of people in my distric got a bad cold, I thought I was going to escape it but it doesn't look that way now =[ Its safe to say im pretty freaked out right now lol.

My companion is the distric leader and is a really funny guy I think. Im not really sure because idk I don't understand him lol. We have a really good area though I´ve been told, so im excited to see how that goes. We haven´t gone out yet because yesterday one of the Elders that was Elder Gomez´s companion was being transfered so we just visited some members and a recent convert before he left.

And I also found out that I'm still OCD lol, I cleaned the apartment today because I was about to die. I hope everything is going good back home, We'll see how the rest of this week goes, I hope I get a hang of this soon, things are pretty different than the MTC, I'm wondering which part of the mission they tried to prepare me for there lol.

I love you all! Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment