Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Coat!

Hey Mom!


Utah sounds way fun. I want to go to conference when i get back home, I'm already stoked for that.

Things are a little iffy here in the area lately. We're having problems with the ward and some members. They don't like us very much lol and we don't know why. But we are workin with a member here from the south of Brazil and we're organizing a huge service project to help all the familys in the ward. And we are going to start hand making thank you notes for all the sisters here that feed us. Its gunna all work out lol. I bought a coat today. Its not the same as good ol' Express but its pretty sweet. and warm. which is nice.

I got to go to the center of Curitiba and see how the city is where all the rich people live. Its pretty awesome. A member took us and showed us around.

But thats about all the news I have lol, I love you and have a good time in utah!

Elder Romm

No comments:

Post a Comment