Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pushups and Packages

Mom,

Sounds like Utah was fun, Brad sent me some pics from the trip, thanks bro-

So this ward project is starting out well. We've had a few service projects and we have a few more members liking us. We've also been stopping by members houses real quick during the day and talking with them. If anything is gonna happen its going to be slow lol. My comp thinks the area is going to close. I don't know. I was wondering if I could get a list of like feel good short stories or parables that teach gospel principles, I think they would be good lunch messages and quick messages we could share with the members. I'm looking for some too but I don't have as good of resources back in the apartment haha. So if you could hook me up with some I'd be super grateful. Did you know Super is a word in Portuguese and means the exact same thing? Wow, what an interesting fact!

So I played soccer today with my district. I'm so out of shape. I start sweating just thinking about push ups. BUT I will do them. I was wondering how much are those perfect push up thingies, my ZL has a set and they are pretty cool. Oh speaking of sending things, the mail man is hating on me hardcore. They stole another package and are holding it ransom for $148 Brazilian. Flip. Lets just say its a good thing I don't know how to be mean in Portuguese or these guys would understand how I feel. But besides this and the ward thinking we're noob missionaries (which is actually only half correct) life is good. My comp is a funny kid. I think he was always funny but I'm just understanding him better now. Haha. Okay, I love you and good luck with school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment