Called to Serve

January 13, 2010 - January 13, 2012

Monday, May 9, 2011

May 4th, 2011

Mom and Dad,

Hey hows it goin?  Sorry about last week, our p-day was changed to Friday because of transfers. 

Happy Mothers Day!!!  What time on Sunday would be best to do the call for you guys?  For me its best whichever time after 2:00 my time.

Today we got to go to the temple and it was awesome but now I'm way tired and we didn't have time to take a nap.  Bah!  But it was definitely worth it so I shouldn't complain.

This last week was interesting, we had a conference with Elder Holland and Pres. Monson that was broadcasted in all of Brazil.  It was pretty intense. 

So my companion is awesome.  We discovered that we are like exactly the same person!  And since I am pretty vain and love myself we get along great!  Ha ha, that was a funny joke.  But really we have a ton in common, but he had a band before the mission so he's a little bit cooler than me, blast!

Yesterday we changed it up a bit and went to teach in a different area and it ended up being very successful.  We were 5 for 7 in knocking doors and here in Curitiba that is pretty flippin sweet.

Well my time is running out so I'm gunna have to go.  I don't want to give you to many updates because then I will run out of material for the phone call this weekend.  Elder Hann and I are practicing our English already so we don't make fools of ourselves.  It's actually pretty funny how bad we are at English.

Love y'all!
Elder Romm

I'll probably send an email with the number to call this Friday or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment